Monday, August 3, 2009

Hi!!!

So originally I had another blog for a show I am putting on but I'm a lazy butt and could never remember what it was called or what my login was or anything to do with it!! So being the super special person I am, I decided to create a new one that I actually will blog on and support my blogging family with. Hi, my name is India, and I am a dreamer. I live in a world simply made of imagination and creativity. I love to plan events and am a true actor through and through. I am a paper addict (especially anything to do with Alice in Wonderland or any classical fairy tale) and can't help myself when I have an intriguing idea for a story. I'm dancing through life to my own musical soundtrack and love those who inspire me to reach further. I can't wait to tell you all my adventures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment